Monday, August 15, 2022

Meant to Be on BookBub by Nan Reinhardt

My friend Nan Reinhardt has a BookBub deal going on. If you haven't read her River's Edge series yet, this is a good, free way to get a start! I lifted the paragraph below from her website, which is a fun place to visit all by itself.

Meant to Be, Book 2 in the Four Irish Brothers Winery series with Tule Publishing was accepted for a BookBub Feature Deal. It started yesterday and wowzers! We’ve already hit #2 on the Amazon bestseller list and #1 in three other categories. I’m excited and happy because I can already see the other three books in the series and the two that are out in the Lange Brothers series start to rise dramatically in the rankings. It’s fun to know people are discovering your books. I hope I make some lifetime devoted readers.

While you're there, visit Nan's Amazon page to get a look at her backlist and What's Coming Up Soon!

1 comment: