Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Till Next Time by Liz Flaherty #WindowOvertheSink

The Window, at least this blog, is going to go on hiatus for a while. Because, yeah, you guessed it, I'm tired. Guest posts are still welcome and encouraged--just contact me by email or on Facebook and I'll be glad to have you.

I'll still be at Peru Indiana Today on Saturdays and at Word Wranglers, Romance Gems, and the Heartwarming Author Blog throughout each month. I hope you'll come by and visit.

For right now, I'm finishing one book and gearing up for the release of The Healing Summer. I don't have a date for it yet, or a cover, but I can't wait. It's a book of my heart that's been a long time coming.

Not sure when I'll be back, but I will. The Window Over the Sink never stays closed for long! Have a great summer and thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment